Sunday, May 13, 2007

PA Speaker endorses Fred Thompson

Freepers (well the non-Rudybot ones) noticed this...

House Speaker Dennis M. O'Brien, R-Philadelphia, says he's backing actor Fred Thompson's possible bid for president. In an interview on the Web site Human Events, O'Brien said he's backing Thompson because, "I like what he stands for." O'Brien gave no details, but did reveal that he respected the role the former Tennessee senator played two years ago in the nomination of U.S. Supreme Court Justice John Roberts.

Courtesy of Free republic

I've been banned there (I just created a new account and bypassed it - Freepers can be so stupid). Why did they ban me? I destroyed the arguments of a Pro-Rudy old-timer there with facts and cistations. So he had my account locked out by one of his buddies that is a moderator as his way of responding (instead of being forced to admit he lost the argument). So a warning: if you post Pro-Fred stuff, be careful who you blow out of the water - some of those Freepers are truly morons and sore losers.


All copyrights remain those of the respective authors, including commenters. I am not responsible for what commenters write here. Excerpts of articles are under Fair Use Doctrine.

This site has no affiliation nor relationship with any organization, nor any affiliation or relationship to Fred Thompson, and is not authorized by any candidate nor by any candidate's committee.

In plain English: This is my site, and I'm not working on behalf of, at the direction on, bought by or beholden to anyone or anything other than my judgement and conscience. (c) 2007