Friday, June 22, 2007

Ted Nugent Endorses Fred Thompson

Strong 2nd Amendment guy - and he did it on Giuliani backer Dennis Miller's show. Hah! Plus its a fun celebrity endorsement for a Friday Night.

I agree that Rudy has great positive credentials and he has great leadership capabilities that he has displayed like a warrior on that fateful day of September of ‘01, but I am not an endorser of Rudy Giuliani. On a number of issues, primarily the gun control issue, he has really turned his back on the Second Amendment over the years. I really like Mike Huckabee and Tommy Thompson. I admire Mitt Romney. I admire John McCain. But to whittle it down right now I really have the Nugent spotlight, and I’ve been scrutinizing Mr. Fred Thompson. I think he glows a little bit more than those other great gentlemen.

Courtesy of Citizens for Thompson News


I wonder how this will affect the God and Guns crowd here in Colorado, like State Sen Dave Schultheis? He's a good man, and I would love to see Senator Schultheis come out in support of the best Second Amendment candidate we have going.

1 comment:


All copyrights remain those of the respective authors, including commenters. I am not responsible for what commenters write here. Excerpts of articles are under Fair Use Doctrine.

This site has no affiliation nor relationship with any organization, nor any affiliation or relationship to Fred Thompson, and is not authorized by any candidate nor by any candidate's committee.

In plain English: This is my site, and I'm not working on behalf of, at the direction on, bought by or beholden to anyone or anything other than my judgement and conscience. (c) 2007