Wednesday, June 6, 2007

FredHeads building up steam!

Well, my first narrative entry in a long while.

We have our list of names, and W, the guy who I believe is destined for bigger and better, has gotten us some help to do all the calling. He's also developed call guidelines that we are going back and forth on, which are the basic talking points to chat with our fellow volunteers. We should have the list completed relatively quickly, since we have divided it up amongst all of us. I am in the process of doing up another list that could add another couple hundred names. If I only had the free time.

Interesting thing today: got an email from a former Fred Thompson staffer. I've asked that person if I can have an anecdote/quote. We'll see. But I know there is an interesting "insider" story to tell about Fred and how he functions under fire.

By the way, if any of you are interested in becoming FredHeads, no matter if you are in Colorado or elsewhere, send me an email and I can get you in touch with the people in your area. Be sure to include your name and phone number so I can call you back and tell you who to call tofind the next nearby meet-up.

And if you haven't done so, hit NumbersUSA.com, and take your last shot at stopping the flawed Amnesty bill in the senate. It still does not differentiate Mexicans from Syrians, and carpenters from Hamas operatives. If you are here, you get a provisional Z visa within 48 hours, is what it boils down to. It still gives away free residency and benefits upon its passage in section 601(h) - regardless of what is done with the borders. Don;t let you congressional rep lie to you: The "trigger" clauses do not apply to the probationary Z visas that are granted immediately after only a 48 hour wait. Meaning section 601(h) immediately opens the door wide with NO requirements for language, self sufficiency and security - all while leaving the border wide open.

Visit Numbers USA immediately and get your voice heard before it is too late.

And special note to Veterans: the American Legion and VFW both oppose this bill. Support your veterans and let you senators know you oppose thi giveaway.

Its a bad bill, and needs to be re-done the right way: in committee and with plenty of debate and evidence presented to get it right.


And last but not least: If you Donate to Fred, please use my Widget I have over on the sidebar. It doesn't make me money or anything, but it does show the Thompson people back east that the money came from Colorado! So let them know you're out here.

No comments:


All copyrights remain those of the respective authors, including commenters. I am not responsible for what commenters write here. Excerpts of articles are under Fair Use Doctrine.

This site has no affiliation nor relationship with any organization, nor any affiliation or relationship to Fred Thompson, and is not authorized by any candidate nor by any candidate's committee.

In plain English: This is my site, and I'm not working on behalf of, at the direction on, bought by or beholden to anyone or anything other than my judgement and conscience. (c) 2007