Tuesday, June 5, 2007

The Fredheads Are Coming!

Grass roots like you've never seen them before!

You may be hearing here and there about the 'FredHeads.' It looks like you're going to be hearing a lot more about them in the coming days and weeks. Mary Matalin has started to take notice:

Tim Russert : "Mary Matalin, has Fred Thompson waited too long?"

Mary Matalin : "No, he's not waited too long, and this organization is just building around him. Last night at that event, just in passing, a young person came up to him and said, well, 'We have captains in every county in the state for you. We have volunteers all over the state.' Everywhere we go there are 'FredHeads.'"

My source in the FredHeads tells me that the FredHeads now have a presence in a majority of states.

In some states, they have operatives in every county, and some are now organizing at the precinct level.

If all this is true, I've never seen anything like this.

Courtesy of My Pet Jawa

Interested? Email me at the link in the column to the left. I deleted all comments - leaving your email on the net leaves you open to spammers. For now, I'm the primary point of contact in Colorado for the FredHeads - and I'm looking for help. (There's a real solid guy who will be jumping in with me soon

No comments:


All copyrights remain those of the respective authors, including commenters. I am not responsible for what commenters write here. Excerpts of articles are under Fair Use Doctrine.

This site has no affiliation nor relationship with any organization, nor any affiliation or relationship to Fred Thompson, and is not authorized by any candidate nor by any candidate's committee.

In plain English: This is my site, and I'm not working on behalf of, at the direction on, bought by or beholden to anyone or anything other than my judgement and conscience. (c) 2007