Thursday, May 24, 2007

Ask Fred's Ex: Lorrie Morgan cheers Fred on!

Pretty unusual that his ex-wife has said she would love to help him campaign, and now here is one of his former girlfriends, Country singer Lorrie Morgan, saying good things as well. I think this speaks well for the man's character.

Lorrie Morgan says her former boyfriend, Fred Thompson, would make a great president. Lorrie, who dated Fred for a couple of years in the mid-’90s, told Ralph Emery on his RFD-TV show “Live” that she definitely thinks Fred is presidential material.

“I always thought it,” she said. “I used to beg him to run for president. I used to say, ‘If you were in the White House, I would be so safe-feeling. I could go to sleep at night and know that everything was taken care of up there.’” ... “Fred is an extremely smart man, but yet when you talk to him you feel you’re on his level,” she said. “He would listen to what I had to say about him running, but Fred didn’t really need my advice about anything. I think that Fred Thompson is one of the best people I’ve ever met in my life, honestly.”

Courtesy of Great American Country

No comments:


All copyrights remain those of the respective authors, including commenters. I am not responsible for what commenters write here. Excerpts of articles are under Fair Use Doctrine.

This site has no affiliation nor relationship with any organization, nor any affiliation or relationship to Fred Thompson, and is not authorized by any candidate nor by any candidate's committee.

In plain English: This is my site, and I'm not working on behalf of, at the direction on, bought by or beholden to anyone or anything other than my judgement and conscience. (c) 2007