Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Bumpersticker Humor (Article of the Day 3/28)

This is an amusing graphic I saw. Welcome to the new Coloradoans For Thompson Blog - this spot will usually be filled with something news related that most everyone should read. But for the time being, I figured I'd have a bit of fun with a bumpersticker I saw...
The Law and Order Candidate
Read More at Coloradoans For Thompson
Courtesy of Draft Fred Thompson
HatTip to Draft Fred Thompson


All copyrights remain those of the respective authors, including commenters. I am not responsible for what commenters write here. Excerpts of articles are under Fair Use Doctrine.

This site has no affiliation nor relationship with any organization, nor any affiliation or relationship to Fred Thompson, and is not authorized by any candidate nor by any candidate's committee.

In plain English: This is my site, and I'm not working on behalf of, at the direction on, bought by or beholden to anyone or anything other than my judgement and conscience. (c) 2007